Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Perspective

I'm tired of writing about the helmet.

I'm bored with coming up with catchy names for the new Ohio teacher rating system (although, teachers, how about "Meh" instead of "Proficient"? I think it has a nice ring to it).

I'm inspired by my students, my kids, my family, my new family room rug (it is pretty awesome).

But my writing is, well, "meh."

I'm beyond excited to take this class at The Define School.

This spark needs awakened.

The Define School is technically for photographers, and I am definitely not that (um, I don't even own a camera anymore--hello? Instagram?), but I read this comment on the description of the class:

"I took this class with Michelle Gardella and I'll say it changed not only me as a photographer, but as a mom and a wife. Definitely a class for writers too! You won't be disappointed if you take it!" 

And I was sold.

You can check out The Define School's two minute mission video here (and see its super cool founder whom I randomly met via our HGTV experience).

My hope is my next blog--even if a month from now--is refreshed.

Time to go within and find some new perspective.

1 comment:

  1. The class sounds amazing! Dust off those dancing shoes - and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete