Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's good to be home!

What do you think? I owe the fabulousness of this new blog to Jenn from The Cutest Blog on the Block. I gave her a name and colors I liked, and this is what she came up with on the first try. L-O-V-E.

I am so excited to have a space to continue to share what it is I love best: remaining in the moment, choosing happiness, and shining as brightly as I can.

While there won't be any postings every single day (quitting At least...that's my intention cold turkey was rough--I missed curling up in my chair every night with my laptop! Oh wait...I'm still doing that...only now I'm consumed by all things pinterest!), I look forward to resuming this fantastic form of therapy for my soul once again.

You can find the links to the old blog at the top of the page, as well as a new space--you--that I am so hoping you will take advantage of.

To help celebrate the new home, become a "follower" on the right, and be entered into a drawing for some yummy stuff--like a housewarming gift for a new neighbor. You have until the end of January.

It's good to be home. It's good to be surrounded by you all once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment